1. Point your browser to "http://www.rightfitplans.com/".
2. Click on "Get Started", "Log In", or "Create Account". For this demonstration, we will just click on "Get Started". However, we recommend creating an account so you can save your search with your medications and pharmacy of choice so you do not have to enter them all over again if you leave. This is optional and not required to get a quote, rates, research, or compare.
6. Scroll down a little further and you will see the list of available plans. You can sort them by; "Total Estimated Cost", "Plan Premium", or "Medicare Star Rating". Please note you may select up to three plans at a time to perform a side by side comparison that will highlight differences in yellow.
7. Please be aware that the "Total Estimated Cost" figures will be much more accurate if you "Add Your Drugs". This will help you select your Prescriptions, quantity, and frequency to get a more accurate "Total Estimated Cost" amount.
8. At any time you can click on the "Physician Finder" or "Pharmacy Finder" at the bottom of the page under the Helpfull Tools section. This will allow you to see if your Doctor or Pharmacy accepts the plan.
9. Lastly, when you are ready you can select the "Enroll in this Plan" button. This will either allow you to go directly to the plan carriers Enrollment Page or, ask you to phone us on the 1-888-457-1794 (TTY 711) number. If you have to call us we can either fax, email, or post mail you the enrollment kit with a self-addressed return envelope. If you live near the D/FW area we can come visit you with the enrollment kit. You may call us at any time during the enrollment process if you have questions.